– 1 conforming figure suit (watch the images promos for morphs list)
– 1 figure bubbles
– 1 figure bathtub
– 1 sponge zero prop with external .obj
– 1 sponge left hand smart prop with external .obj
– 1 sponge right hand smart prop with external .obj
– 13 MAT poses to hide suit parts (eg: abdomen OFF)
– 20 transparency styles for the suit with MAT poses
– 5 poses for V4
– 2 sponge hands poses for V4 (left & right)
– 3 templates
– 31 textures map
– To use the foam suit of clothes, select the body and use the push morph. Morph “bump” adds bumps in places for more realism and volume.
Mats poses “hide parts” should be used on the suit (not V4), it allows to customize even more by hiding parts of your choice. A mat pose is provided to cancel these operations.
– Bubbles figure: You can move the bubbles as you wish, select a bubble and use the dials of rotation and translation.
A morph can change the appearance of bubbles. We advise you to change the display mode of your scene to easily see the bubbles (wireframe).
– Bathtub figure: The mixer can be manipulated, the water level can be adjusted (select water to access the dial).
Water contains morphs movements. The outside foam is a prop and can be removed as desired.
? The morphs use crosstalk technology, select V4 before load the suit.
? Magnetize the suit to V4
? Not tested with DS, all materials are optimized for use with Poser7 or higher.