Interested in learning how to easily create new characters for Daz Studio, having complete control over age, gender and race?
Learn the complete workflow of how to create a new character head mesh for Daz Studio. With the use of FaceGen software, you can create a 3D face and head easily. You can do this from a photograph or from scratch, with the choice of selecting 150 attributes. Including age, race and gender.
We show you how to adapt and perfect the texturing and bring in the new face to integrate with the character’s body. To complete the journey, we demonstrate how to make the new textures work in Iray.
Tutorial Length: 178 minutes
Bonus tutorials: In-depth tutorials on face sculpting for creating realistic face morphs and other supplementary learning : Over 10 hours of content.
Recommended software knowledge and requirements for this tutorial:
Basic to moderate knowledge of Daz Studio, Photoshop and ZBrush/ZBrush Core. This tutorial takes advantage of FaceGen Artist Pro (also in the store) or you can use the FaceGen Artist Demo to follow along.
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 3 : Smart UV…
- Daz Studio Content Creation with Blender
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 7 : Ultimate…
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Parts 4 and 5 : Rigging…
- Cinema 4D R19 with OTOY Octane 3.07 R2 and Redshift 2.5.40…
- Complex Hair Creation Part 3: Texturing