ACE: Trinity 7 is a brand new map based product that allows the Poser or DAZ Studio artist to create an accurate anatomically correct render of the nude adult female body for Victoria 4, Victoria 5 and Victoria 6. It is to be used by the artist to create a realistic representation of the female anatomy and add extra realism to a nude render in Poser or DAZ Studio.
This product uses the same technology as the Anatomically Correct Evolution system,
but it is stand-alone and does not require that product to work.
So why does the new version of Anatomically Correct use a map system?
– A much higher level of detail and realism is possible compared to using a morph or conforming figure
(check out the product images below to see for yourself)
– Guaranteed 100% perfect fit on any figure that uses the V4, V5 or V6 UV maps
(that means it’s 100% compatible with V4, Genesis, V5, Genesis 2 Female, V6 and any other future figure that uses one of those UV maps!!)
– Guaranteed 100% perfect fit with any body morph, either past, present or even future!!
– Guaranteed 100% perfect match with any skin texture
(explained in PDF tutorial)
This Pack contains:
The complete ACE: Trinity 7 texture and displacement map system:
– UPDATED 14 page in-depth PDF tutorial on using the ACETrinity7.psd,
setting up the maps in DAZ Studio and setting up the maps in Poser.
– PSD file containing all variations of the overlay maps for the V4, V5 and V6 UV maps.
Requirements: Poser 5 or newer OR DAZ Studio 4 or newer (free, advanced or pro),
Victoria 4.2 base, Genesis, Victoria 5, Genesis 2 Female, Victoria 6 or any other figure that uses the
V4, V5 or V6 UV maps
A Program that can work with PSD files e.g. GIMP, Photoshop etc. (GIMP is available for free at gimp.org)