The latest addition to the “Gypsy Boys” Zane is the brains of the clan— just back from University he plans on running things HIS way– and his way includes things wild and wicked.
With 3 different face options along with 8 different eye colors and 6 reflections, he can fit into any scene, anywhere!
So come on over to the Dark Side. He’ll hand feed you chocolate—while taking over and rocking your world…
Zane is optimized for Poser 6-8 and should work fine in Poser 9 along with 2012 Pro.
He comes with DAZ Studio mats for DAZ Studio 3&4. He also comes with a No Shader option that can be used in different types of software including Carrara or earlier Poser versions. I cannot guarantee that you can get M4 into earlier Poser versions than 5.
DAZ Studio mats and No Shader mats are provided as a courtesy only! I cannot give any support to these programs. I only support Poser 6, 7 and 8, along with Poser Pro 7. Studio mats are a starting point, ONLY. Adjust them to fit your rendering needs.
-Zane for Michael 4:
- Zane INJ/REM
- Zane Body INJ/REM
- Zane Base Mat
- 3 Face Styles
- 1 Fallen Angel tattoo
- Genital Texture
-8 Eye Color Options
-6 Eye Reflection Options
- 6 Face Textures, Bump and Specular Maps (4000 x 4000)
- 4 Limb Texture, Bump and Specular Maps (4000 x 4000)
- 5 Torso Texture, Bump and Specular Maps (4000 x 4000)
- 3 Genital Texture, Bump and Specular Maps (1500 x 1500)
- 2 Eye Brow and Lash Transparency Maps (up to 4000 x 4000)
- 2 Genital Transparency Map (2000 x 2000)
- 1 Genital Displacement Map (1600 x 1600)
- 1 Limb Displacement Map (4000 x 4000)
- 2 Inner Mouth Texture and Bump Maps (1500 x 1500)
– Poser 5+ MAT Poses (.PZ2)
– DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA)
– No Shader Poser 5+ MAT Poses (.PZ2)
Zane’s features are created with both custom and DAZ morphs. You will need to have M4, M4 Morphs and M4 Morphs ++, current and installed for him to work properly. Trying to use Zane with an outdated model of M4 can have unexpected and seriously tragic results.