Tired of assembled rooms or props which are just to complex for your render or dont give you the design you look for? Seeking for the essentials needed to do your basics? This package is one i did cause i had been looking for so long, for an easy to handle, easy to fit, but still flexible in design surrounding, also light and poses to give my figures a perfect environment to pose in.
The simple room render essenstials is a combinet package of a room toolbox, with all walls needed, windows, curtains or blinds, with six material sets, from simple wallpaper, over tiles, badly worn plaster, fancy 60’s style, and more. All materials can be used in combination, so you can for example load the floor from mat set no1 and the wall mat set from no5. THat gives loads and loads of different designs.
The package includes a lot of other props to let your figures pose on, such as crate, palettes, barrels, a plexi box (with morphs for the size), pipes, and many more.
The package includes as well 19 poses for V4, fitting to the props.
Also, ten light sets will give you a perfect way to lighten the set. So you can immidiatly start over… six camera settings will finish the scene.
Materials are applied through the material room.
Here is a list of what you get within this package:
– Back Wall
– Front Wall
– Left Wall (with Heater)
– Right Wall with normal Window
– Right Wall with large window (and morphs to open the door)
– Curtains (Morphs to adjust lengt and close)
– Blinds (Morphs to swing)
– Long Curtains for the big window
– BackDrop with two images for a city view and a Sun Down
– A Balcony
– A simple bed with 3 materials
– A Bowl (looking rusted)
– A Smart prop, leg chain for V4 (I used this for the “SAW” pic)
– A clothing pane (With morph adjusted so V4 can “hold” it)
– A simple couch (Also two materials for it)
– A crate
– A ceiling Lamp
– A wooden palette
– A rusted pipe
– A morphing plexi box (can adjust widht and high through morphs)
– Materials for the plexi box
– a saw (As smartprop for V4, hand pose included)
– A video lamp (can adjust high and the shutter through morphs)
– 19!! Poses for V4, applying to the location in the “room”
– 10 Light sets for various ambient scenes (Sundown, etc )
– 6 Camera sets
The walls are all separate, so you can simply load or hide the walls you dont need.
I am also constantly adding value through freebies etc, so this product will gain value over time.. Stay tuned for more …!
THe product has been modelled and assembled in Poser pro but works from Poser 5 onward. It has briefly been tested in DAZ.