Texture Convertor 2 (TC2) is an application that can automatically convert figure textures from one format (or figure) to another. By using a plugin system, texture sets created for 3D figures can be converted either way between supported figures. Based on the very popular Universal Texture Convertor (UTC), the developers have taken the features that made UTC great, improved on them, and simplified the interface to create a easy-to-use software tool that everyone in the Poser community should own.
- ??? Easily convert basic textures from one figure to another.
- ??? Create a material preset file (.MAT or .DS) to load the new textures to your figure (DAZ Studio or Poser format).
- ??? High Quality Render Engine – means high quality final textures.
- ??? Bleed Edge Rendering – means no seams on final textures.
- ??? Simple Interface – do what you want quicker.
- ??? Skinnable Interface – choose from several included skins, or make your own!
- ??? Ultra-fast Preview mode – Create quick previews in a few seconds.
- ??? Large Textures – Create textures up to 4096×4096.
- ??? Quick Source Texture Loading – Load source textures in one easy step by loading MAT file.
- ??? Complete Figure Textures – Convert all basic textures for your figure in one render.
- ??? Transparency Support – Convert to and from transparent PNG files.
- ??? Teeth/Mouth Support – now includes conversion of teeth and mouth maps.
- ??? Dual format Material Presets – Create MAT files for DAZ Studio or Poser.
- ??? Single MAT files – one MAT file sets all textures (including opacity maps).
- ??? Online Updates Check – keep up-to-date with the latest versions of plugins/application.
- ??? For more information please visit: “textureconvertor_dot_com”
TC2 – Plugins
- TC2 – Aiko 3 Plugin
- TC2 – Kids 4 Plugin
- TC2 – Michael 3 + David 3 Plugin
- TC2 – Michael 4 Plugin
- TC2 – Millennium Girls Plugin
- TC2 – Second Life Avatar
- TC2 – Skye Plugin
- TC2 – V4 + A4 Plugin
- TC2 – V4 Tattoo Tools Plugin
- TC2 – Victoria 3 Plugin