Product Features (Poser):
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 34823 polygons
* Upper blades can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Rear blades can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Blade Blur: replace the upper and rear blades with a blurred prop to simulate the spinning of the blades.
-The Blade Blur is built into the helicopter model`s geometry so there`s no need to load a separate prop.
-Use an included pose file to switch between the regular blades and the blade blur.
* Left and right flight sticks can move front/ back and left/ right.
* Left and right cylic controls can up/ down.
* Left and right pedals can rotate front/ back (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Left and right doors can open and close (with ERC dials on the Body).
* Left and right missiles are separate parts which can be positioned or hidden/ shown.
* Left and right missile racks are separate parts which can be hidden or shown.
* Includes full interior: cockpit with joysticks, cyclic controls, and pedals, and interior for crew or cargo.
* The landing gear was not designed to rotate open and closed, but a hide/ show poses are included to pose the landing gear in the retracted and open position.
.: Hide/ Show Poses :.
* Upper blades/ upper blade blur, which shows/ hides the regular blades.
* Rear blades/ rear blade blur, which shows/ hides the regular blades.
* Landing gear.
* Left and right missile racks.
* Left and right missiles.
.: Textures :.
* Includes 3 texture schemes:
– Army (green and gray)
– Coast Guard (red, white, and blue)
– Rescue (red and white)
* Texture maps for the hull are 2048×2048 and the rest are 512×512.
* Templates are included.
* Does not use Poser shader nodes except for reflection.
* Textures made by and commissioned from mrsparky.