2 Conforming Figures
Stocking Toes for G3F
Stocking Toes for G8F
30 Glossy Materials for Stocking
26 Matt Materials for Stocking
16 Materials for Toes
05 Backscattering Maps (4096 x 4096)
05 Normal Maps (4096 x 4096)
05 Displacement Maps (4096 x 4096)
05 Glossy Maps (4096 x 4096)
05 Texture Maps (4096 x 4096)
10 Metallic Maps (4096 x 4096)
01 Backscattering Maps
01 Normal Maps
01 Displacement Maps
01 Glossy Maps
02 Opacity Maps
01. Load the desired figure (either G3F or G8F)
02. Apply the desired skin texture to the figure (e.g.: Load G8F then apply the Olympia 8 skin materials (or whatever skin texture you want) to her)
03. With the figure selected, load the corresponding version of the stocking toes
04. With the figure selected, load the desired Glossy Sheer, Glossy Thick, Matte Sheer, or Matte Thick stocking material
a. If you load a glossy material, you can load any other glossy material without reapplying the base skin texture first.
b. If you load a matte material, you can load any other matte material without reapplying the base skin texture first.
c. You must reapply the base skin texture FIRST before switching from glossy materials to matte materials and vice versa. This will remove all stocking material settings and reset the skin materials. If you do not do this, the stocking materials may not render as expected when applied.
05. Apply the desired color to the stockings and the toes
a. Use the colors under the glossy folder if you applied any of the glossy stocking materials in Step 4.
b. Use the colors under the matte folder if you applied any of the matte stocking materials in Step 4.
c. Use the toe materials for the toes
NOTE: You can use these stocking materials over ANY skin texture for G3F and G8F as long as those textures use the BASE UVs. They will not work if the skin texture does not use the base UVs.