Sirea Hair is a hair model for Victoria 4 and Aiko 4 (using the fit morph included), with 20 mat poses for the hair, and 91 morphs to adjust and move it easily.
The number of morphs added (adjustment, elf ears, breasts, shoulders, movement, all back on one or both sides, wind, mess…) give you freedom and ease of use.
The classic look of the girl that puts her hair behind her ear, lovely and seductive. A must have!
Timeless, customizable, and easy to use, perfect for fantasy, mermaids, casual, pinup, warriors, nymphs, goddess, sassy girls, princess…
This Pack includes:
– Hair figure for Victoria 4 and Aiko4, conforms to movement of head and neck, plus leaves you control the position of the rest, giving you maximum control and ease of use
– Included: mirror hair figure if you want the hair behind the other ear
– Mess, Wind, Windy, Widen and Volume morphs allow you to make it messy and big and fly in all directions
– All_Back morphs work independently so you can put hair all back on one or both sides
– The morphs can position the hair to almost any pose, due to the quantity of morphs added
– Elf ears morph can adapt the hair to small and medium sized elf ears. Get a hair for your elves and fairies!
(for bigger ears, hair on visible ear is still ok)
– Breasts morphs allow you to use big breasts with this hair
– Fit_Others and Face_Adjust morphs allow to adapt the hair to characters with strange heads or wide cheekbones
or ear area
– Ear_Area_Fix morphs allow you to adjust the hair to many different ears and head shapes
– Adjust_Clothes morphs allow you to separate the hair from the clothes to make it fit ok
– Highly customizable through the use of 91 morphs included
– Morphs are located in 22 categories for easy use: Fit, Fit_Others, Face_Adjust, Hairline, Ear_Area_Fix,
Elf_Ears, Breasts, Shoulders_Adjust, Clothes_Fit, Middle_Adjust, Move_Groups, Move_Ends, Mess, Mess_Ends,
Volume, Widen, Length, Style, Bang_Strands, Wind, Windy, All_Back
– 20 hair mat poses: bright natural colors, and fantasy colors
– Zero morphs icon to easily reset all hair morphs to zero
– Render settings and instructions in JPG to enter them for Poser and Daz Studio