Poser 5 or above / DAZ Victoria 4
NOT TESTED WITH DS
ATTENTION: NO TESTED with Poser 4 (rsr files are not included)
Open the zip file in WinZip
Verify that ALL FILES is checked
Verify that USE FOLDER NAMES is checked
Extract the folder to your Poser directory and Winzip
should create the path to the files.
– In first load V4 in your scene
– Load the clothings and conform to V4.
– Magnetize the clothes.
– You have many mat tools in the poses library: hide body parts of V4, change the dress apparence
with the mat “hide material zone”, MATS tochange the textures for the clothes, poses for V4, etc…
– Use the mats poses “ThighOFF” or “ThighON” for the apron and the dress depending on the V4 pose
and preferences. If you disable the option of the thighs, we recommend working with morphs movements.
– In the props library separate cart accessories (cup, spoon, etc…) and the head piece for V4.
Check displacement and raytrace in your render seeting. All material optimized for P5,P6,P7,P7pro,P8