* This model is made entirely of 3-point polygons.
* The rudder can move left and right (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* All three flags (on the top of the masts) can rotate.
* To keep this model compatible with earlier versions of Poser and Vue d’Esprit, the sails are modelled in place and are not made of dynamic cloth.
* This model was originally mapped in Studio Max and the templates may look odd because of this.
The model will load into the scene at full size, in relation to the Poser people. You can then move the ship down (or your people up) to create scenes of the people on the decks.
If you want to render a scene without people, simply reset the size of the Pinta model back to 100%.
Please keep in mind that this model was originally designed for distance shots. Although it has been tested to work fine in Poser, some textures may looked pixellated or blurred when viewed close-up.