Includes 13 models in Poser figure format (obj, cr2/ png):
* Cabinet 1 (overhead): 47 polygons, front door can open and close (with an ERC dial) and the books are separate parts
* Cabinet 2 (under desk): 70 polygons, both front doors can open and close (with ERC dials)
* Chair 1 (office chair): 5,860 polygons, seat can rotate and tilt (with ERC dials)
* Chair 2 (visitor chair): 2,784 polygons, seat can rotate and tilt (with ERC dials)
* Desk 1 (rounded corner): 2,773 polygons, CPU, monitor, keyboard, and mouse are separate parts.
The keyboard is mapped so you can replace it with your own layout: QWERTY, Dvorak, or other languages.
* Desk 2 (straight): 6 polygons, no moving parts
* Framed Picture 1 (basic metal framing): 30 polygons, no moving parts
* Framed Picture 2 (with matte and metal framing): 46 polygons, no moving parts
Rotate either of the framed pictures 90 degrees for portrait-style images.
* Paper: 1 polygon, no moving parts
* Pen and Pencil Cup: 946 polygons, with 3 pens (1 with pen cap) and a pencil; all parts have their trans dials enabled
* Telephone: 20,722 polygons, no moving parts
* Wall Panel (large): 46 polygons, no moving parts
* Wall Panel (small): 46 polygons, no moving parts
All of the furniture models (desks, cabinets, and walls) have been meticulously crafted so they easily fit together. This means that each object`s yTrans has already been set so the under desk cabinet is under the desks, the overhead cabinet is above the desk, and the telephone is on top of the desks.
* “L” shaped
* “U” shaped
* Manager (with 2 visitor chairs)
* Small desk
And since each preset is made with the individual parts, it’s very easy to hide any walls which might be blocking your camera.