Every garden needs a base. Here you get one – a round base with short mowed grass. The ground base includes two morphs for creating pond holes. One in the middle, one at the side. Because a pond hole without water is only a hole, I’ve also included two water planes.
Wanting to grow your own vegetables or mass of flowers? What you need then are some beds! I’ve included 3 types of beds: a round one, a curved one and a squared one (almost squared).
Last but not least you get your own “My little garden” sign!
– Textures change automatically when using the morphs in the ground base
– Real reflections on water
– Optimized material settings for Poser 6 and up and DAZ Studio
– Ground Base with two morphs (pp and obj)
– Water plane middle (pp and obj)
– Water plane side (pp and obj)
– Curved Bed (pp and obj)
– Round Bed (pp and obj)
– Square Bed (pp and obj)
– Sign (pp and obj)
– Texture maps = 2048 px