Straight from the urban streets of modern Japan comes the newest automobile: the Japanese sports car!
.: Product Features (Poser) :.
– Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, over 27509 polygons
– An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
– Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
– The Trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY
– Includes a full trunk interior under the trunk.
-The Hood can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY
– Includes a basic engine under the door.
– The left and right doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY for each door.
– Front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
– The rear spoiler is a separate body part which can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
– Six textures/ MAT poses:
– Position pose to hide and show the spoiler.
– Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plates:
-Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates. Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
– Bump map on the tires creates tread detailing.
– Accurately reflecting mirrors.
– Templates are included and some materials are color-coded.
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn.
Has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
.: Product Features (Vue) :.
– Vue vob file, with approx 27509 polygons
– All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation.
– Colorized using texture maps and Vue shaders.