Introducing Foxy Roxy! This outfit was inspired by all the fun, sassy, sexy girls out there in cyberspace, with a little bit of danger and whimsey in the mix.
Included in the Foxy Roxy package:
Included in Foxy Roxy:
Foxy Roxy Jacket (.cr2 and .obj)
Foxy Roxy Belt (.cr2 and .obj)
Foxy Roxy Glove, L (.cr2 and .obj)
Foxy Roxy Glove, R (.cr2 and .obj)
Foxy Roxy Boot, L (.cr2 and .obj)
Foxy Roxy Boot, R (.cr2 and .obj)
Foxy Roxy Hat (.pz2 and .obj)
Two full texture sets are included, one in reds and blacks with a wild side, and another with a fabulous steampunk flavor. There are also include extra options for the stockings so that you can mix it up, and some extra options to change the color of the spats section of the boots.
The tails jacket has three extra bones, one for each tail, but ALSO there are many, many movement morphs for the tails. We suggest that you experiment with using the movement morphs first and then use the extra bones included if needed.
Foxy Roxy will follow the morphs of V4, G4, and A4, if the morphs are included in the clothing … please make sure to check the complete morphs list in the readme file. Adjustment morphs are included also, for any help you might need.
Thanks for dropping by, and we hope you’ll enjoy Foxy Roxy!!
- Captain Cupcake for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Wild Side Outfit And Accessories for Genesis 3 Female(s)
- Rasta Tails Hair and OOT Hairblending 2.0 for Genesis 3…
- Femina Furens for Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 Female(s)
- Sage Hair and Boho Headband for Genesis 3 Female(s)
- Mucho Flow Outfit and Accessories for Genesis 3 Female(s)