Note: No jail in this police station…
This poser scene represents a Police Station or Precinct, complete with a hall, a reception booth, two offices and a kitchen and locker area.
Its mood is of an old and dirty police station. The structure of the building lets it be used in other several ways, though, from an office building to a warehouse.
Full with detailed and characteristic props, With composed materials and lights stretched to give a realistic feel and look.
Although this set is mainly an interior set, the building is complete and can be viewed from the outside. It is also positioned in order to fit with my Decaying Alley.
.: Product Features :.
– 70 props (grouped in 4 figures for easy load)
– 35 materials
– A complete figure in four parts, with the ability to make the walls, roof, etc, invisible for easier camera work.
– Doors, lockers, drawers, etc. open
– Props also included as separate objects with external geometry
– 11 Lights (1 is a Poser6 IBL light and 3 are Point lights)
– 13 Camera presets included
Highly detailed and realistic textures, materials included.
– codffee kettle
– coffee maker
– donut boxes
– file cabinets
– typewriter & more
Also includes a PZ3 with the entire scene set up ready to render.
The model is UV mapped and textured and scaled to Poser figures.