Rigging is one of the more challenging steps of creating content. In this webinar we’re applying rigging to something very specific during this two hour session; necklaces.
We start with learning how to rig a base necklace and then moving onto more complex examples. Learn how to bring your designs to life with Esha’s thorough demonstration of the rigging process.
For this prop we consider MULTIPLE rigging methods.
It’s all done step by step, turning your fixed creations into animatable props.
In this masterclass we go through in detail:-
The Transfer Tool
Tweaking Weight Maps
Creating a base (or simple necklace)
Creating a poseable necklace
Adding additional bones and using Dformers
Adjusting for movements and body shapes
Generating a Necklace with Pendants
Rigid Follow Node
The tutorial requires you to have some knowledge on how to use the transfer tool, the weight brush, the morph loader and Daz Studio’s general features. Daz Studio 4.9 Pro and modelling software ZBrush 4R7 are used in this presentation.
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Complex Outfits (Part 1)
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Parts 4 and 5 : Rigging…
- Smith Micro Poser Pro 11.0.5 32974 (SR5.3)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Complex Outfits (Part 3)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Complex Outfits (Part 4)
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 6 : Rigging and…