Designing with Styles by Arki
Learn how to approach a themed project. Discover what to watch and plan for in the early stages to reap benefits later on when it comes to production.
Get a step by step guide to modelling in Hexagon with themed content in mind. Take advantage of repeating elements used throughout theme props and clothing. Learn about using templates in modelling. We include the UV Mapping process as well (but we don’t include rigging – that’s another tutorial).
Gaining a STRONG basic idea or concept can help you to flesh out ideas for a product or product line very early on.
These style or design guides may even help you determine what sort of product is possible or not.
In any case, finding your “main theme” helps conserve a consistency within a product line or single product.
Over 3 hours of tutorial from Arki, with 16 years of content creation experience.
These tutorials are HD quality edited recordings of two live webinar sessions, which included Q&A from digital artists and content creators learning from Arki’s workflow.
What you’ll need for this Course
Daz Studio Pro 4.9
UV Mapper Pro and/or
UV Mapper Layout
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Parts 4 and 5 : Rigging…
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Complex Outfits (Part 1)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Complex Outfits (Part 2)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Complex Outfits (Part 3)
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 3 : Smart UV…
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 7 : Ultimate…