* Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, at 220,230 polygons
* An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Rear trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Hood can not open and close and there is no engine.
* Right and left front doors can open and close (by rotating open), with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Right and left rear doors can open and close (by moving out, then back), with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* ALL six seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
-The seats can also be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* Emergency brake lever can raise up and down.
* The front license plate can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* Tire treads have modelled detail, which means you don’t need to apply a bump map or displacement map.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Six textures/ MAT poses:
* Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
-Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Displacement maps for the dashboard instruments add extra detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* Templates are included and some are color-coded.
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn.